Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BradPalubicki.blogspot.com and BradPalubicki.com Are Gaining Momentum

I am very honored to report that my blogs at BradPalubicki.blogspot.com and at BradPalubicki.com are seeing significant increases in readership. I think that it is very important to maintain an active discussion about our health issues and share our knowledge on the best ways to address them. I hope that you will continue reading my blogs in the future, and share them with your friends.

Don’t forget to connect with me on Xing, Google+ and visit my About.me page.

Below is a recent press release highlighting the growing number visitors to my blogs:


Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) December 15, 2015 - BradPalubicki.com and BradPalubicki.blogspot.com, the personal websites and blogs of Brad Palubicki, president of a leading national network of medical centers, are proud to announce a significant influx of visitors. Already popular with the online community since their launch, in recent weeks, the websites have seen triple-digit increases in traffic.

Additionally, Brad Palubicki has received scores of emails from the regular readers of his blog and those who have come upon the content online.

“I was pleasantly surprised to see how many people visit my websites and read my blog posts,” said Palubicki. “I decided to launch these sites with two ideas in mind: to help raise awareness about men’s health issues and to disseminate important information about treating and preventing them. So far, the results have been exceeding my expectations and I’m incredibly humbled by the opportunity to make a small contribution toward improving the state of health for men everywhere.”

In addition to http://www.bradpalubicki.com and http://www.bradpalubicki.blogspot.com, Brad Palubicki is also active on social media, including Twitter (@Brad_Palubicki) and Google+. He plans to continue writing blog posts in order to help his audience live healthier and more rewarding lives.


To learn more about Brad Palubicki, please visit: http://www.bradpalubicki.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment